1. What advancements in medical technology have been made over the past century?
2. What are the noticeable effects, if any, these advancements had on the healthcare/ medical field today?
3. Why are physicians and healthcare professionals placing their “old fashioned” skills on the back burner and relying solely on technology to make a diagnosis?
4. How has the evolution of medical technology affected the communication and trust in a patient-physician?
5. Why has it been said that evolution of technology in medicine doesn’t been better healthcare?
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)