750 Words On A Dance Self Discovery

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

College essay writing serviceEach question should have a response of 100-150 (per question) words and will be graded by Content, Formatting (MLA) and Spelling/Grammar (please see Writing Rubric for details). Self-Discovery 8: Purchase the answer to view itOur Blog. Copyright © 2018 HomeworkMarket.com.At AdvancedUSWriters.com, we make your academic life easier. Don’t worry about poring through tones of academic materials in search of ideas for your paper. Assign your homework to one of our writers. We’ll write and deliver your assignment on time!

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

Self-Discovery 7: (each question is worth 5 points each) 1. What are the simil

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

Clicking on this button will take you to our custom assignment page. Here you can fill out all the additional details for this particular paper (grading rubric, academic style, number of sources etc), after which your paper will get assigned to a course-specific writer. If you have any issues/concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our live support team or email us right away.

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#065

Self-Discovery 5: (each question is worth 5 points each) 1. Do you think that

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

Self-Discovery 5: (each question is worth 5 points each)1. Do you think that keeping an open mind when viewing dance is important? Why or why not? Give examples to support your argument.2. Discuss the idea of “instant gratification.” How does it affect the way we view things, particularly dance? Do you think this issue is an American phenomenon, or does it occur worldwide?3. Have you ever been in a performance situation, either as an audience member or a performer, where the audience was behaving in less than desirable way? Describe what that experience was like and how it made you feel.4. Has a situation at a performance affected your perception about a particular piece? If so, how? If you went back and saw the dance again would your perception change?5. What are some elements to look for when observing a dance piece? 

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#065

Self-Discovery 6: (each question is worth 5 points each) 1. Do you see any sim

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

Self-Discovery 6: (each question is worth 5 points each)1. Do you see any similarities between the rituals of primitive societies and rituals that we have in today’s’ society?2. How might one’s moral, religious and ethical values influence their thoughts and opinions on art? Discuss specific examples in relation to this question.3. Did you ever have an aesthetic experience when viewing a work of art? If so what were you viewing? Describe our reaction.4. Can you think of any works of art, in addition to the ones mentioned, that ere not readily accepted by the society in which they were created, but held in high regard years later?5. What do you think is meant by the final statement… “ an audience’s response to a dance says as much about the audience as it does the dance,” and do you agree or disagree with this statement? 

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#065

Provide a memo detailing the electronic discovery process to acquire the digital evidence without…

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

Provide a memo detailing the electronic discovery process to acquire the digital evidence without causing alteration or damage.
As the lead for a private forensics investigative firm, you have been contacted via e-mail by a customer to perform a corporate financial fraud investigation. This fraud investigation will need to be conducted as part of an electronic discovery process. The customer is very concerned that there might be damage or alteration of the financial data and digital evidence during the electronic discovery process.
As the lead, you will need to provide a memo detailing the electronic discovery process to acquire the digital evidence without causing alteration or damage. Make sure to include the following in the Microsoft Word memo:
A title page
A report that includes the following:
an introduction to the contents of the report
detailed steps for the digital investigation concerning preliminary investigation before discovery
detailed steps for how to acquire digital evidence without causing alteration or damage to the digital evidence
discuss how laws might affect how the digital evidence is acquired
explanation of the required forensics technology to ensure proper digital evidence integrity and preservation
a conclusion for the electronic discovery process
The report should be a minimum of 3–5 pages in length (excluding title page) and neatly formatted. Sources should be properly cited in APA style.
Topic: Provide a memo detailing the electronic discovery process to acquire the digital evidence without causing alteration or damage.

The Best Academic Writing Company

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

Self discovery

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

I was born to be true and not to be perfect,” Epey said in his speech. Epey is the winner of the trending segment in It’s Showtime – That’s My Tomboy. In this segment, they (lesbians) let me, the madlang people and the world to see their worth as a lesbian and as a human. They also made me believe that all of us can be accepted in the society beyond our imperfections, because no matter how imperfect we are, there are still things that we must be proud of and things that we must treasure – our abilities, skills, talents, and personalities and us, being true to ourselves, and our family, friends, and loved ones.
I am Joanne Mae Labio. I believe that there is no one who knows you so much but yourself and that there is such a great happiness when you know that you are living your life being true to yourself. I am fourteen years old, eight-grader student and I’m proud to say that even though I’m still young, I already discovered some of my talents and skills and trying to improve them nowadays. I am a dancer, but I’m dancing not to impress but to express my feelings, myself, and my life, just like what other dancers do.
I am good in the so called “cursed” subject in the whole world – Math, and I’m proud of it. I believe that it just really takes perseverance and hard studying to understand its challenging and crazy concepts and problems. I am good in puzzles, and logical questions, too. Those are some of my biggest skills that I’m really proud of and I consider them as one of the most important thing in my life together with my personality and confidence. Without them, I don’t know if I am me, if I’m the Joanne today.
I also consider my inspirations and encouragers as important in my life. They are my family, friends, Ina and Xyrille together with Daniel Padilla. Without them, I don’t if I will have courage to study hard or show my talents and skills. I consider my abilities, skills, talents, and personalities as my strengths which are my recipes to a life that is happy and has worth. However, beyond my strengths, there is always a weakness. I am weak in grammar, or should I say, the English subject.
I am weak in sports. I am weak in memorizing. But I know, to overcome these weaknesses, I just need to be industrious in practicing and working out with them. Unfortunately, that’s my biggest weakness – laziness. I don’t know why, but I’m really hard-headed and to lazy. Maybe when I grow up and mature more, I’ll realize the worth of being industrious. As of now, yes I know that it is important, but I can’t find ways to make myself work hard. No matter how hard I try, I can’t.
In being true and proud to myself, I really idolize those people that are once said to be worthless but now are rich and still stepping their feet on the ground. Going back to Epey, even though he is in the third sex, and considered before as a worthless people together with his co-lesbians or co-third sex, in the segment said above, he made me, the madlang people and the world believe that lesbians, or people in third sex are not worthless but someone who can be proud of, not because of their talents and skills, but because of who they are, what they do, and how true they are to themselves.
They made me realize that everyone is not really perfect, thus, our goal in life is to be perfect in the eyes of others beyond our imperfections. I want to be like them, not like them as lesbians, but like them that are true to themselves, and proud of who and what they are because, it’s the point where you can say that you really love yourself and worth to be loved by others.
So now, I am proud to say that I, Joanne Mae Labio, an eight-grader student, am proud of my abilities and talents. But most specially, I am proud because I know myself, and I am being true to myself, not just because it’s the right thing, but because it is what I want, and this is where I can be fulfilled – when I, myself accept who I am, what’s my worth, and what I am capable of. I need to be myself, I can’t be anyone else.

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#065

Ethics Of Scientific Discovery

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

College essay writing serviceIs it ever ethical to withhold a scientific discovery regarding food production or medical treatment from a developing nation/country. Provide a discussion here. 150 wordsPurchase the answer to view itPurchase the answer to view it.
At AdvancedUSWriters.com, we make your academic life easier. Don’t worry about poring through tones of academic materials in search of ideas for your paper. Assign your homework to one of our writers. We’ll write and deliver your assignment on time!

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

State your thesis on how the discovery of America changed the world. Justify your response.

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

State your thesis on how the discovery of America changed the world. Justify your response.
Assignment 1.1: A Changing World Thesis and Outline
“The discovery of America, and that of the passage to the East Indies by the Cape of Good Hope, are the two greatest events recorded in the history of [human] kind”—Adam Smith, in The Wealth of Nations, 1776. Think about why he and many other notables supported this statement, especially the discovery of America. What was so important about this New World across the Atlantic Ocean from Europe? How did it change globalization in terms of trade, culture, societies, innovations, old and new world exchanges, and in other ways?
Part 1:
1. Write a thesis statement that is one to two (1-2) sentences long in which you:
State your thesis on how the discovery of America changed the world. Justify your response.
For the first part of this assignment, you will create a thesis statement. A thesis statement is usually a single sentence somewhere in your first paragraph that presents your main idea to the reader. The body of the essay organizes the material you gather and present in support of your main idea. Keep in mind that a thesis is an interpretation of a question or subject, not the subject itself. (Note: Please consult the Purdue OWL Website with tips on how to construct a proper thesis; the website can be found at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/545/01/
Part 2:
For the next part of this assignment you will create an outline of the main points you want to address in this paper. This outline will serve as the basis for your Assignment 1.2 Final Draft. (Note: Please use the Purdue Owl Website to assist you with this assignment; this website can be accessed at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/engagement/2/2/55/
2. Write a one to two (1-2) page outline in which you:
Determine three (3) major aspects that demonstrate Old and New World exchanges.
List five (5) specific groups that were affected by this event. Provide two (2) examples for each cohort describing how they were affected.
List five (5) ways that the creation of new global trade routes affected the occupations and lifestyles of the average working American in the colonies.
Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Recognize the main factors that led to America’s early development.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in American History to 1865.
Write clearly and concisely about American History to 1865 using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric
Topic: State your thesis on how the discovery of America changed the world. Justify your response.

The Best Academic Writing Company

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

Discuss the innovations in shipbuilding and navigation that made possible the voyages of discovery…

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

Discuss the innovations in shipbuilding and navigation that made possible the voyages of discovery in the 15th and 16th centuries.
Discuss the innovations in shipbuilding and navigation that made possible the voyages of discovery in the 15th and 16th centuries.
What motivated Columbus to seek a western route to China?
Discuss the “Columbian exchange”. How were Europeans and native Americans affected by contact between the “old” and “new” worlds?
How did Spanish and Portuguese establish settlements and effective control over so much of the western hemisphere?
What changes took place in the institutions of monarchical rule in France, England, and Spain in the 16th century?
What was the extent of the empire controlled by Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor?
What was the “Atlantic Revolution”? Is it accurate to say that the center of gravity of Europe (political as well as economic) shifted in the 16th and 17th centuries to the Atlantic seaboard (to countries like Spain, Portugal, England, France, and the new state of Holland)?
What other factors (besides overseas expansion) contributed to economic growth in Europe in this period?
Attachments:
w8.docx
Topic: Discuss the innovations in shipbuilding and navigation that made possible the voyages of discovery in the 15th and 16th centuries.

The Best Academic Writing Company

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075