FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
• Lashinsky, A. (2012). Jeff Bezos: The ultimate disrupter, Fortune, 166(9). 34-41. (UMUC Library)
• Fisk, P. (2015, Jun 28). Gamechangers: Amazon and Jeff Bezos case study. [Video file].
1. What is your evaluation of Bezos’ approach to leading change? Have Bezos’ various initiatives added value? If so, how?
2. With a business model that focuses on low costs and even goes as far as a break-even mentality, how does this defy the traditional strategic business models?
3. What are some of the challenges that Amazon.com faces by setting a goal to be the company that “sells everything to everyone”? Is this sustainable?
4. Was Amazon.com continuously successful? Describe some successes and failures.
5. As Amazon.com continues to grow in size and in scope, what challenges do you think Jeff Bezos and his managers will confront as they attempt to increase the company’s performance in the future? What recommendations do you have to overcome these challenges?
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)