Boethius lays out his theory of music for readers of the 6th Century. Why do you feel this is…

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

Boethius lays out his theory of music for readers of the 6th Century. Why do you feel this is important, considering where the world was at the time? Rome had fallen and the Middle Ages were commencing.
Write Essay about the question.
Boethius lays out his theory of music for readers of the 6th Century. Why do you feel this is important, considering where the world was at the time? Rome had fallen and the Middle Ages were commencing. He was looking backward to ideas about harmony and beauty and mathematics. The world was changing and he was trying to recapture and “preserve Greek theories of music.” Go through his essay and select passages that suggest a desire to link the mathematical harmonies in music to affections and morality.
Requirement.
3~4 pages, Work cited, Focus on question.
PLEASE. PLEASE. First read the book. And then to write essay.
Here is example(ONLY REFERENCE) what he looks for English book
(AUDIO, which is not relative to this essay topic)
Attachments:
image/jpeg iconboethius_1.jpeg
image/jpeg iconboethius_2.jpeg.jpeg
image/jpeg iconboethius_3.jpeg.jpeg
Topic: Boethius lays out his theory of music for readers of the 6th Century. Why do you feel this is important, considering where the world was at the time? Rome had fallen and the Middle Ages were commencing.

The Best Academic Writing Company

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

What is the most important difference for citizen readers between the Iliad and the Odyssey on the…

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

What is the most important difference for citizen readers between the Iliad and the Odyssey on the one hand and the Aeneid on the other?
Paper #3
ASSIGNMENT
The Aeneid has provoked us to wonder about fate and choice. Does Aeneas live in a fated world or a chosen world?
Wait: do we live in a fated or a chosen world?
The topic of fate and choice is not new to us in Buckeye Myth. Witness: Homer’s Achilles.
As citizens, though, the topic of fate is especially important. Here’s why: the central tasks of a citizen are collective decision-making and voting on behalf of a community’s future well-being. These are choices: we choose Yes or No, Candidate A or Candidate B.
If a citizen’s world is fated, though, then a citizen’s vote is useless.
Question: can there be citizens in a fated world?
The Aeneid provokes many other questions, but for OSU citizen-students, the challenge of fate is an important one.
In this essay, you must answer the question: what is the most important difference for citizen readers between the Iliad and the Odyssey on the one hand and the Aeneid on the other?
As part of its argument, the essay must use at least one of the following pairs of parallel passages as evidence:
the shields: Iliad 18.500-660 and Aeneid 8.790-955
the stags: Odyssey 10.p196 and Aeneid 1.255
the underworld: Odyssey 11 and Aeneid 6
the lovers: Odyssey 23 and Aeneid 4
the empathy: Iliad 24 and Aeneid 12
To develop your argument, think about the observations, provocations, and inspirations we’ve discussed in class. The essay must state its thesis in a short introductory paragraph, followed by a few body paragraphs actually making the argument. As part of its evidence, the essay may cite two of the pairs of passages above OR one of the above pairs plus at least two other specific passages from the Iliad, the Odyssey, or the Aeneid. Cite the Iliad with book number and line number (18.500), the Odyssey with book number and page number (10.196), and the Aeneid with book number and line number (8.790). Papers may only use the Iliad, the Odyssey, and the Aeneid as evidence. Further details in the rubric are below.
Assigned: Fri. Apr. 14.
DUE: Thu. Apr. 27 by 8pm in Carmen’s Dropbox, as a Microsoft Word doc or a pdf.
Penalty for late papers: 1 point per 24 hour period
Option to Collaborate: For this paper, students may collaborate with one classmate to prepare, compose, and turn in one paper. To do this, each student must still turn in his/her copy on Dropbox on-time, but should indicate both their own and their partner’s name on the subject line. For example: “A Necessary Iliad by Margaret MacGregor and Bill Veith”. Each student will receive the same grade, but feedback will be provided only to one of the partners. Students who collaborate with more than one partner will receive a zero.
RUBRIC
Formatting & Length
_____ / 1 Is the paper appropriately formatted?
12-point, Times New Roman font in black
1.5 spacing
1 inch margins
_____ / 1 Is the paper the appropriate length?
1 page
The student’s name and essay title should be on the first line, and the essay itself should start on the second; no additional space should be taken up with headers, dates, etc.
Anything over the page limit will not be considered part of the essay.
Thesis
_____ / 3 Does the thesis
adequately answer the question posed in the assignment,
provide a sufficient reason for that position,
and provide a mini outline of the points the essay will make to argue the thesis?
Supporting Paragraphs
_____ / 2 Argument: do the supporting paragraphs sufficiently argue the thesis?
_____ / 2 Evidence: does the essay use sufficient evidence from the texts, and cite it correctly, to support the argument?
Grammar & Other Mechanics of Writing
_____ / 1 Does the essay use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and is the prose clear?
TOTAL __________ / 10
Topic: What is the most important difference for citizen readers between the Iliad and the Odyssey on the one hand and the Aeneid on the other?

<span sty…

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

Making a Blog Post That Appeals To Readers

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

When creating a article do you ever contemplate what is normally about your records that lures readers or preserves them returning? The content of your blog bookings are very significant towards keeping your website visitors happy. In this article you will find other ‘characteristics’ a blog page reader confirms appealing when researching this of anyRead more about Making a Blog Post That Appeals To Readers[…]
Topic: Making a Blog Post That Appeals To Readers

The Best Academic Writing Company

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

Building a Blog Post That Medical interests To Readers

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

Building a Blog Post That Medical interests To Readers May 24, 2018 · by EssayPaper.org · in Uncategorized When creating a article do you ever ponder what can be about your items that grabs the readers or maintains these people coming back again? The content of your blog work are very significant to keeping theseRead more about Building a Blog Post That Medical interests To Readers[…]
Topic: Building a Blog Post That Medical interests To Readers

The Best Academic Writing Company

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

Building a Blog Content That Appeals To Readers

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

When making a blog post do you ever ponder what is normally with regards to your bookings that gets the readers or perhaps preserves them finding its way back? The content of your blog items are incredibly crucial toward keeping your website visitors happy. In this article you will find different ‘characteristics’ a webpage targetRead more about Building a Blog Content That Appeals To Readers[…]
Topic: Building a Blog Content That Appeals To Readers

The Best Academic Writing Company

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

Original essay on: General statement to capture readers interest

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

ESSAY PLAN – TEMPLATE
Name: Student Number:
NOTE– the template shows 4 key areas only, you can delete/add more as required.
1. Introduction –
General statement to capture readers interest
Key areas / topics that will be discussed in order
thesis statement- usually a statement that has three points you’re going to talk about in your essay
2. Body of the essay (Number of body paragraphs will depend on key areas to be discussed in essay)
Key Area 1:
Topic (only one main idea per paragraph)
Discussion ideas and if required an example to back-up the main point
Supporting reference
Linking sentence to next paragraphs key point
Key Area 2:
Topic (only one main idea per paragraph)
Discussion ideas and if required an example to back-up the main point
Supporting reference
Linking sentence to next paragraphs key point
Key Area 3:
Topic (only one main idea per paragraph)
Discussion ideas and if required an example to back-up the main point
Supporting reference
Linking sentence to next paragraphs key point
Key Area 4:
Topic (only one main idea per paragraph)
Discussion ideas and if required an example to back-up the main point
Supporting reference
Linking sentence to next paragraphs key point
3. <span style="font-…

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#065

paragraph 1-Introduction     a)set attention of readers      b) give background/

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay


paragraph 1-Introduction    a)set attention of readers     b) give background/ history of issues     c) state claim explicitly in one sentence          . simple or complex sentence
paragraph 2- point A of opposition    – topic sentence (con)
paragraph 3- refutation of point A    -topic sentence (pro)
paragraph 4- point B of opposition    -topic sentence(con)
Paragraph 5 refutation o point B   -topic sentence (pro)
Paragraph 6- point C    -topic sentence(pro)
paragraph 7- evaluation of evidence   – recommendation (how you see the topic sentence as a problem.)
* paragraph 1 and 2 in one page*paragraph 3 and 4 in page 2*paragraph 5 and 6 in page 3*paragraph 7 in page 4*page 5- work cited 5 to 6(the one I will send you)
IT’S FAST!
Once you place a custom order, our experts will start working on your paper in as little as 5 minutes. What’s more, we’ve never missed a single deadline! You never have to waste your precious time copying and pasting information from all over the web in order to write a paper ever again!
IT’S CHEAP!
As a student, you can’t afford to spend a whole lot of money to get your paper written by a pro. With us, you don’t have to! We offer custom papers from as little as $13.99 per page! Additionally, if you have an exceptionally large order, we offer 20% discount.
IT’S ORIGINAL!
Researching, sourcing, and writing each of our academic papers is done by a team of professional tutors according to your exact specifications. This long process provides you with absolute assurance that the work which you purchase from us has not been plagiarized.
IT’S PRIVATE!
We take your privacy very seriously. In this spirit, we retain absolutely no personal information regarding you once your project has been completed. Moreover, no customer payment information is available on our end since we use Paypal as our third-party payment processor.

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#065