N The Realm Of IT Security, Policies Should Include A Physical Security Policy. Our Dependence On Computers Has Resulted In Massive Amounts Of Sensitive, And Valuable Information Being Physically And Digitally Stored. This Dependence Has Increased The T

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

College essay writing serviceWrite a Physical Security Policy, a minimum of 1.5 pagesPurchase the answer to view itOur Blog. Copyright © 2018 HomeworkMarket.com.At our site, we make your academic life easier. Don’t worry about poring through tones of academic materials in search of ideas for your paper. Assign your homework to one of our writers. We’ll write and deliver your assignment on time!

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

Target costing is highly important in the realm of cost management

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

3104AFE- Strategic Management Accounting Group Assignment
Case Study 5
Introduction (150 words)
(Yuejia QI)
Part A- Case Analysis (1200 words)
Calculate the target cost for the Sunstruck that will meet the target selling price of $1600 and the target profit margin of 30 per cent on sales. Compare this with the estimated manufacturing cost. On this basis, would you recommend the development and introduction of the Sunstruck Model?
Target costing is highly important in the realm of cost management and profit planning to sufficiently develop a selling cost to meet the Driving costs such as required profit per item and low expenses within the life cycle costing. Target costing is used in advance to estimate the costs and profits of a product before it goes into development to ensure that the product covers its direct costs as well as reaching its profit margin.
Bream Hot Water Ltd’s Sunstruck Model is expected to cost $1,000 in direct costs, as direct material costs $500; direct labour costs $250 as well as manufacturing overhead costing $250. Bream Hot Water Ltd also has a 30% profit policy on all items manufactured.
To find the target cost we use the formula:
The selling price is estimated at $1600 with 30% profit margin as a cost driver.
Since the Target cost is higher than the estimated cost of the direct materials of the product, it is recommended that the product be put into production as the profit margin is higher than needed which allows for higher profits to be made. This gap should cover any indirect costs associated with the product allowing it to be competitive in the market while making profit. As this process is early in the production phase there are other tests to be done to see if the product will make profit after incurring indirect costs. An important test is to use a life cycle budget.
Prepare a life cycle budget for the sunstruck that covers each year from the 1 year to year 5.
A life cycle budget is an estimate of all expenses and revenues that the product will incur in its time on the market. The revenues come from the profit margin, the expected yearly sales, and the expenses include things such as marketing, customer service, research and development, as well as product design. The lifecycle budget is important to account for the costs at all stages of the value chain and is helps in price decision making as all costs must be covered by the revenue made off the product. It also indicates where in the products lifetime will it incur the most expenses.
Using the estimated revenue of $480(1,600-1120) per item, we are able to implement these numbers into a life cycle budget using the estimated sales of years 2, 3, & 4 and the estimated extra costs of research and development, product and process design, marketing, and customer support.
From the Life cycle budget, it shows that during the first year when there is no sales occurring as the item has not hit the market, we incur the most expenses due to research and development, product and process design, and marketing, from this we take a massive first year loss of $11,000,000. During the 3 years that the product is in the market the business makes gains every year but only make …

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#065

Consider how the world of business interacts with the legal realm. What skills does a non-legal…

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

Consider how the world of business interacts with the legal realm. What skills does a non-legal person need as an employee?
Consider how the world of business interacts with the legal realm. What skills does a non-legal person need as an employee?
What legal training do you feel a businessperson needs in order to make good decisions? Please refer to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. What (non-legal) positions there require a more than average understanding of legal issues?
What are the average salaries of those personnel?
Do you think you would enjoy liaising with legal personnel for a business?
Feel free to enliven this paper with personal experience.
Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
Attempt APA style, see example below.
Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
Include cover page and reference page.
At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable
Topic: Consider how the world of business interacts with the legal realm. What skills does a non-legal person need as an employee?

The Best Academic Writing Company

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

In The Realm Of IT Security, Policies Should Include A Physical Security Policy. Our Dependence On Computers Has Resulted In Massive Amounts Of Sensitive, And Valuable Information Being Physically And Digitally Stored. This Dependence Has Increased The

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

College essay writing servicePurchase the answer to view it.
At AdvancedUSWriters.com, we make your academic life easier. Don’t worry about poring through tones of academic materials in search of ideas for your paper. Assign your homework to one of our writers. We’ll write and deliver your assignment on time!

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

dq 1Research an argument in the realm of apologetics and evaluate the syllogism

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

dq 1Research an argument in the realm of apologetics and evaluate the syllogism given (e.g., the transcended argument for the existence of God).dq 2Find an argument against a position you hold. This can be in the realm of politics, religion, art, etc. Identify the form of the argument and state whether it is valid or invalid. Then, provide a response.Research an argument in the realm of apologetics and evaluate the syllogism given (e.g., the transcended argument for the existence of God).Find an argument against a position you hold. This can be in the realm of politics, religion, art, etc. Identify the form of the argument and state whether it is valid or invalid. Then, provide a response.

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

Essay on The kingfish and Realm , by William Ivy Hair

College essay writing serviceQuestion descriptionEssay on the Kingfish and the Realm. Huey Long Political system. Louisiana poor residents.Write an essay in which you state and DEFEND your opinion of Huey Long.What is YOUR opinion of Huey Long, given your reading of the book and the chapter on Long in the textbook? Please make sure you don’t just say generalities– that you thought he was a positive or negative figure–whatever you say needs to be backed up by historical evidence. So it’s not just how you feel about it–it’s what you can back up with evidence. Make an argument which defends your opinion. HINT: In making this argument, you need to include both his good and bad qualities, including specific examples, and make a judgment as to your opinion. And as stated, your opinion must be backed up with evidence.At AdvancedUSWriters.com, we make your academic life easier. Don’t worry about poring through tones of academic materials in search of ideas for your paper. Assign your homework to one of our writers. We’ll write and deliver your assignment on time!

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<