Reason Why The NCCA Should Pay Student Athletes

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  AmericanWritingHelp.com

College essay writing serviceI need this assignment to be APA format. 5 pages long plus a reference page 6 pages total. Purchase the answer to view it.
At our site, we make your academic life easier. Don’t worry about poring through tones of academic materials in search of ideas for your paper. Assign your homework to one of our writers. We’ll write and deliver your assignment on time!

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM AmericanWritingHelp.com <<

#075

Reason vs Passion

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  AmericanWritingHelp.com

The view that reason is the superior principle and it causes an action is a fallacy. Having said this, Reason alone can never cause action. What really causes an action is a Passion to act according to what you desire to do. Reason however can be a passion’s or desire’s guide to discover the connection of the causes and effects.
Reasoning as is what takes place in our mind and works in terms of experience or as a copy of a late event isn’t really what can cause an action. But since passion or desire takes place in a real world surely is the one that causes action. Reason guides the impulse to act. The fact that reason makes judgements using demonstration which never influence us to act but otherwise guide our action or the causes and effects it is not subjected to cause action. If for example in my reasoning I want to cross the road.
In reasoning that I have to crossing the road, reason doesn’t tell me that there are speeding cars in the road and therefore I should wait for them. But for the fact that it is my desire not to get hit by a car I will have to wait until the cars have stopped then I can cross over. Now for the fact that it is my passion or desire not to be hit by a car it states it clear that passion have caused the whole action of crossing the road. My actions have been experimented in the real world according to my desire of crossing the road not only reason about crossing over.
Passion is the cause of action. This is because whatever I desire results to the effects that I have expected. If I’m passionate to pass PHIL203 examination, then studying hard is the action that caused by the desire to pass. For I have reasoned in my mind that if I don’t study hard then I will fail, it is therefore my desire not to fail and I should study hard. The reason has been taken into account to direct or guide my action but the actual action has been caused by my desire or passion of not wanting to fail or of wanting to pass.
So reason alone can never oppose passion or a desire or it can never prevent the choice of decision (volition) resulted from the will or even to question nor challenge any of my desires or passion. The reason therefore will always be seen to be the assistant or a slave of passion since it is ought to guide or direct our actions and discover the causes and effects while passion is causing the real action. But you got to have a reason to act then a passion can come in to bring the reason into real action.
We just have to align with the reason why we have to act, have passion to desire or act at the centre of the reasoning idea, obey and serve our reason. But then again, we shouldn’t be ambushed that reason alone causes action because reason is just an idea in our minds and passion or desire is a real action that is taking place. If for example I have failed PHIL101 examination due to not studying hard then I have an experience of how dangerous it could be not to study. The reason doesn’t force me to study due to the experience I have or a copy of the last event or experience that resulted in not studying hard.
This is so because reason is just a copy of an experience and it doesn’t influence me to act. But since reason have discovered the causes and effect and those causes and effects are effecting me I then desire not to be affected by those causes and effect and become passionate or make it my desire to pass the exam then studying is an act of passing for if I desire to pass therefore I should study which states it clear that passion is the cause of an action and a reason as the director. Passion is an original existence which means it is not based on experienced.
Passion is not an idea in mind of what has happened before but it is a real event or action that takes place in a real world at any point in time. If for example I’m happy that I have passed PHIL203 examination, that emotion is not a copy or reference of any other object e. g. buying an Apple laptop. There is therefore no way in which a passion can be opposed or be contradictory to the truth or reason unless there are ideas that are not in favour or that are contradictory to the actual or real object they present.
This could happen if I for example fear the effects of objects that haven’t or doesn’t exist e.g. fear to fail PHIL203 but not even registered for PHIL203 which means I fear of writing the exam of which I believe that I will write but that I will not write at all maybe again because I didn’t get a DP. In this case the belief is unreasonable not that the passion is. This is because if I have a belief of an effect to be caused by an action of which that effect will no longer take place because there was never a cause of that effect in the first place then belief becomes unreasonable since there was never a cause of any action that would lead to a strongly believed effect.
The belief of writing an examination is unreasonable if I’m not registered for the module. If we reason incorrectly about causes and effects then it can lead to our passion being unreasonable again. If there is no false belief or incorrect reasoning about causes and effects then there is no way a passion can be unreasonable. If then I’m registered for PHIL203, got a DP, studying hard, have an experience of what happens if I don’t study hard then there is no way in which passion can be unreasonable therefore it is impossible for passion and reason to oppose each other for the control of will and action.
If Stefan denies me a DP then my desire or a belief of writing an exam stops then I shouldn’t bother studying. This means if the belief is false then I must stop caring about an action I desired to take. There are those desires that don’t produce any strongly felt emotion. These kinds of desires concerned the most with what really happening or going on into our minds. It has been argued that these desires are the same as reason but that is quit not true. For the fact that it takes place in our minds doesn’t mean that it doesn’t cause an action.
If it was reason alone it wasn’t going to cause any action but for the fact that it is a desire but a calm one, it is subjected to cause action. I don’t really care if my friends fail PHIL203 examination but it is not my desire to see my friends failing. Now for that calm desire I have in mind will cause an action whereby I form a study group with my friends. But then again in the opposite of calm desires there are those desires which produce a strongly felt emotion.
These desires are violent in nature. If I have failed PHIL203 examination knowing exactly that I have studied hard and the paper was easy for me will cause an action of being angry with whoever marked my paper and I might even want to see my examination script. Whatever a situation might be a reason will never influence a cause of action but the Passion and the desires we have are the one that cause action. Reason will be a guide or a slave of passion.

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM AmericanWritingHelp.com <<

#065

Describe a recovery that would not be feasible to test with a real-world test. Include the reason(s)…

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  AmericanWritingHelp.com

Describe a recovery that would not be feasible to test with a real-world test. Include the reason(s) that the real-world test could not be done.
Sometimes it’s not technically or physically feasible to conduct a complete real-world test of a disaster recovery plan.
1. Describe a recovery that would not be feasible to test with a real-world test. Include the reason(s) that the real-world test could not be done.
2. Elaborate on the steps and processes you would have to do to try to insure that your recovery plan would work in the event of a disaster.
Topic: Describe a recovery that would not be feasible to test with a real-world test. Include the reason(s) that the real-world test could not be done.

The Best Academic Writing Company

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM AmericanWritingHelp.com <<

#075

Explain the reason for selecting topic one (1), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary…

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  AmericanWritingHelp.com

Explain the reason for selecting topic one (1), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
Read through the list of research topics (located in the Appendix), or by clicking the link here, on which to write a research paper. Select three (3) topics that interest you most and identify two (2) credible sources for each topic. Note: This is one (1) of several parts that will build toward a final draft of your persuasive writing research paper.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
Explain the reason for selecting topic one (1), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
Explain the reason for selecting topic two (2), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
Explain the reason for selecting topic three (3), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
Identify and document six (6) credible sources (two (2) for each topic) that you would expect to use. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
Recognize correct APA documentation and reasons to document and avoid plagiarism.
Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.
TOPIC 1: Should changes be made to the regulations for foods that are served in public schools?
TOPIC 2:
Should the Family and Medical Leave Act be changed?
Topic 3:
Should taxes on alcohol and tobacco be increased to help pay for rising medical costs?
Topic: Explain the reason for selecting topic one (1), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.

The Best Academic Writing Company

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM AmericanWritingHelp.com <<

#075

The reason for emphasizing on Leadership dynamics approach at SVMHC is to outline the need for an…

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  AmericanWritingHelp.com

The reason for emphasizing on Leadership dynamics approach at SVMHC is to outline the need for an effective leadership in the current challenging times
The reason for emphasizing on Leadership dynamics approach at SVMHC is to outline the need for an effective leadership in the current challenging times. Gustafson (2013) adds that leadership dynamics enables leaders to articulate a mission and motivate the employees together with putting the health center before self is highly needed. The logic is that, unless the current leaders display transformational leadership is these turbulent times, the health center they head would not be able to withstand the hurdles of the turbulence and withstand the harsh forces of competition.
Transactional leaders, such as Dr. Lee, guide an organization in the direction of established goals by defining the role and task requirements. However, transformational leaders, who are visionary and charismatic, can inspire subordinates to rise above their own self-interest for the good of their team or organization. Some of the transformational leadership behaviors that influence followers include framing, vision and impression management (Vecchio, 2007; Swansburg & Swansburg, 2002). Framing is a process whereby a leader defines the purpose of his or her course in highly meaningful terms. A visionary leader is one who brings people of different background together with an idea. Lastly, impression management is the attempt to influence the impressions that others perceive about a leader by cultivating more attractive and appealing behaviors to others. Vecchio (2007) indicates that business transformation in terms of leadership and technology is strongly correlated with higher productivity, lower turnover rates and higher employee satisfaction.
Furthermore, leadership dynamics instills feelings of admiration, confidence and commitment in a working environment. Dr Johnson’s is charismatic and articulates a vision with which the SVMHC employees would identify and work towards it. She should ensure that each employee is advised, coached, and delegated some authority as per the job descriptions. Leadership dynamics stimulates employees intellectually, eventually arousing them to be creative and innovative in solving problems. According to the Management Study Guide (2013), contingent rewards may also be used to positively reinforce individual performances that are consistent with the organization’s goals. Leadership dynamics strategies commit employees to action and translate followers into leaders (Gustafson, 2013). For example, Dr Johnson’s has the appropriate orientation defining tasks and managing interrelationships.
Methodologies and Tools used in Data Collections
Transformational leadership goes beyond the conventional leadership as the term implies. This results in complete rejuvenation of an organization and transformation of its status in the cooperate world. In this context, it is upon SVMCH to restructure its personnel and human resource management. The health centre can conduct quarterly employee’s performance reviewing and deciding where one fits and the needed training. According to Roussel (2013), competency assessments can be carried out to ensure that a health centre has the right workforce. This can be achieved through direct observation of the candidate while working and structured interviews. Other methods that can be used include development dialogues, exercise simulations and Aptitude Tests/Psychometric assessments (Swansburg & Swansburg, 2002; Burke & Cooper, 2008). Some of the tools that can be used to increase productivity and maximize leaders’ potential include pocket planners and wallets, weekly planner, task coordinator and goal cards. Leadership inventory can also be used to establish a baseline and monitor progress. Questionnaires can also be used to collect relevant data. Online survey forms can also be sent to targeted candidates to collect the necessary data. An assessor can also rate emerging leaders using a rating scale of 1 to 10, with the lowest value indicating a need for improvement and 10 indicating excellence (Management-Study-Guide, 2013; Northouse, 2004).
Recommendations and Conclusion
The need for performance is taxing, and for any organization to reach its potential, effective leadership is a prerequisite. The big question is how to determine and implement an effective leadership. Leadership is a process, and for any process, preparations are very essential for both the expected and unexpected hurdles. Therefore, to ensure a leadership efficiency and success, the involved stakeholders need the right equipment and direction. SVMHS needs a blend of flexible strategies and leadership style that is flex…

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM AmericanWritingHelp.com <<

#075

Explain in about 75 words with reason if you agree with the firm-level strategy (hypothesis) used by…

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  AmericanWritingHelp.com

Explain in about 75 words with reason if you agree with the firm-level strategy (hypothesis) used by the firm, and recommend an alternative firm-level strategy (hypothesis) giving your rationale.
Assessment:
a) Categorize the major steps Ford took to rebuild itself into four hypotheses on the firm-level strategy- resources, knowledge/ abilities, integration/ core competences, change/ dynamic capability, using specific examples from the assigned video.
{To answer this, you may prepare a brief table like follows
Resources — [Identify resources of Ford and provide major steps that Ford took using those resources for rebuilding]
Knowledge/ Capabilities – [Identify knowledge/ capabilities of Ford, and provide major steps that Ford took using knowledge/ capabilities for rebuilding]
Integration/ core competencies – [Identify integration/ core competencies of Ford, and provide major steps that Ford took using these for rebuilding]
Change/ Dynamic capability – [Identify change/dynamic capability of Ford and provide major steps that Ford took using change/ dynamic capability for rebuilding]}
b) Using specific concepts from the chapter, identify at least three reasons for the entropy faced by Ford in the past giving specific examples observed from the video.
.
Assignment:
a) Answer the two assessment questions in the discussions forum in about 175 words each. (2 quotes with SPA)
b) Using Bloomberg.com, CNN.com, or BBC.com, find an article that illustrates any of the four hypotheses given in the chapter. Explain clearly and briefly in about 75 words specific examples on the use of that hypothesis. Cite the article in SPA format, including the web link to the article.
c) Review the articles posted by your peers. For any one article, explain in about 75 words with reason if you agree with the firm-level strategy (hypothesis) used by the firm, and recommend an alternative firm-level strategy (hypothesis) giving your rationale. (if you are the first to post, then come back in a few hours to answer this part).
http://www.hulu.com/watch/221956 (link of video)
Go behind the scenes at the Ford Motor Company to hear the inside story of its astonishing comeback just a few short years after nearly collapsing. The program shows Ford bosses, including the tireless and steel-nerved CEO, Alan Mutually, who bet nearly everything the company had in its quest to steer back from the brink. More astoundingly, Ford rescued itself without a government bailout, unlike rivals General Motors and Chrysler. Ford emerged as a company with a bright future, but one shadowed by a mountain of debt.
The documentary introduces an unlikely pair of engineers charged with breathing new life into a legendary but tarnished Ford nameplate, the Explorer. It also profiles the Ford family, who unlike many other famous American business clans, have never given up their hold on the family firm, despite an unfortunate and well established knack for turning boom into bust.
You also travel to the front lines of the brutally competitive automotive industry, the rapidly expanding car markets of South Asia. Ford’s toehold in India, where it is investing heavily, is small, but tenacious, and the blue Ford oval is becoming increasingly commonplace on the crowded and exotic s
Topic: Explain in about 75 words with reason if you agree with the firm-level strategy (hypothesis) used by the firm, and recommend an alternative firm-level strategy (hypothesis) giving your rationale.

The Best Academic Writing Company

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM AmericanWritingHelp.com <<

#075

Write a complete argumentative essay as described in Sections 9.1 and 9.2 of With Good Reason: A…

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  AmericanWritingHelp.com

Write a complete argumentative essay as described in Sections 9.1 and 9.2 of With Good Reason: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Foster, Hardy, & Zúñiga y Postigo, 2015).
In the Week Three Assignment, you engaged in a case analysis of a current business problem using some of the components of an argumentative essay. In this written assignment, you will write a complete argumentative essay as described in Sections 9.1 and 9.2 of With Good Reason: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Foster, Hardy, & Zúñiga y Postigo, 2015). This essay will include a revised and polished version of your Week Three Assignment, an objection to your thesis, a rebuttal, and concluding remarks. In order to benefit the most, you should start working on your Final Project from the time you receive your Week Three Assignment back with comments from your professor.
Your assignment should include the following:
A revision of your Week Three Case Analysis Assignment. Your revision should represent a substantial edit of your work that fully incorporates feedback from your professor and goes well beyond correcting any grammatical or APA errors.
The strongest possible objection to your thesis. After the final paragraph of your Week Three Case Analysis Assignment, start a new paragraph that introduces the strongest possible objection to your thesis. The considerations for this are detailed in Section 9.2 of With Good Reason: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Hardy, Foster, & Zúñiga y Postigo, 2015). Make sure to employ the appropriate language to introduce the objection, such as “some may object to my thesis as follows” or “according to [so and so] the thesis presented here fails to account for X” [whatever he or she finds problematic]. You can find other language to do this, of course, but the key point here is to make sure that you indicate that someone else is speaking when presenting this objection.
It is also important to remember that you do research to discover good objections and not merely objections that are weak and thus easily rebutted. Look for peer-reviewed journal articles in the Ashford University Library, full-text articles in Google Scholar, or articles in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Present the opposing position fairly and in detail. This may take more than one paragraph.
A rebuttal. This is a refutation of the objection that you have just presented. Start this in a new paragraph following the objection paragraph(s). Once again, follow the indications of Section 9.2 of With Good Reason: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Hardy, Foster, & Zúñiga y Postigo, 2015). You may point out an error in the objection. Or you may show that, while it is an important objection, it does not apply squarely to your argument, or does not account for facts that make it irrelevant. Above all, make sure to maintain philosophical decorum in your rebuttal. Toward this end, you should apply the principles of charity and of accuracy, first introduced in the Week One course material. See “Confronting Disagreement” in Section 9.4 of With Good Reason: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Hardy, Foster, & Zúñiga y Postigo, 2015).
Closing remarks. End your argumentative essay with a paragraph of closing remarks. Provide some reflections of what you have attempted to achieve by means of your essay. You could, for example, explain how your essay sheds light on the broader controversy that it addresses. Or you could point out how your essay addresses a frequently ignored point or the unpopular side in the controversy. You could also reflect on the related matters in the broader controversy that would be useful to examine by others. Do not merely summarize what you have done in the body of your essay, and do not add new information here that would support or contradict your essay since the body of your essay should have addressed all the relevant points. See “Closing Your Essay” in Section 9.2 of With Good Reason: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Hardy, Foster, & Zúñiga y Postigo (2015).
Requirements for your Assignment:
Your assignment should be between 1500 to 1700 words in length, excluding the cover and references pages.
Your examination should be both thorough and succinct. This is a combination that demands time and thought, so give yourself sufficient time to draft and revise.
Your assignment should include citations, as well as a list of references. Both must be in APA form.
Your references should include at least four peer-reviewed articles in addition to those that you will be carrying over from our Week Three Case Analysis Assignment. These references should be drawn from the Ashford University Library, Google Scholar, or the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.<br/…

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM AmericanWritingHelp.com <<

#075

Problem that needs solving or the reason the innovation

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  AmericanWritingHelp.com

Assessment Criteria
Group report marking criteria (30%)
1. Problem that needs solving or the reason the innovation is required is effectively articulated. 3%
2. The value and significance of the generated ideas, solution and innovation are logically and persuasively argued. 3%
3. Business case components, concepts and theoretical treatment addressed: 1) the problem, 2) benefits, 3) strategic response, 4) options analysis, 5) delivery of the recommended solution. 9%
4. Coherence of arguments, theoretical integration, written communication, credible sources and referencing standards skills. 9%
5. Team formation, role allocation, production of team charter. 3%
6. Team contribution. 3%
Group presentation marking criteria (20%)
7. The 2 minute “pitch” or introduction of the idea you are selling. 2%
8. The value and significance of the generated ideas, solution and innovation are logically and persuasively argued. 2%
9. Business case components, concepts and theoretical treatment addressed: 1) the problem, 2) benefits, 3) strategic response, 4) options analysis, 5) delivery. 6%
10. Structure and quality of the PowerPoint. 4%
11. Creativity. 2%
12. Everyone had the opportunity to present “equally”. 2%
13. Demeanour and general presenter skills. 2%
 Can we have sub-headings or a detailed structure to use for our report? Yes, a report typically follows this structure: title page, Table of Contents, Executive Summary, Main Body, Reference list, Appendices. The business case is a highly structured report, using headings, sub-headings and numbering. Your business case must consider the following 5 sections in its Main Body: problem; benefits; strategy; project options; deliverability. Within each of these, you can (and should) have multiple sub-headings. A template is provided in the assessment section that shows how you may structure your business case.
 Can we have sub-headings in the Executive Summary? Yes, definitely.
1) the problem, 2) benefits, 3) strategic response, 4) options analysis, 5) delivery of the recommended solution.
Words 2000

The Best Academic Writing Company

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM AmericanWritingHelp.com <<

#075

Original essay on: Problem that needs solving or the reason the innovation

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  AmericanWritingHelp.com

Assessment Criteria
Group report marking criteria (30%)
1. Problem that needs solving or the reason the innovation is required is effectively articulated. 3%
2. The value and significance of the generated ideas, solution and innovation are logically and persuasively argued. 3%
3. Business case components, concepts and theoretical treatment addressed: 1) the problem, 2) benefits, 3) strategic response, 4) options analysis, 5) delivery of the recommended solution. 9%
4. Coherence of arguments, theoretical integration, written communication, credible sources and referencing standards skills. 9%
5. Team formation, role allocation, production of team charter. 3%
6. Team contribution. 3%
Group presentation marking criteria (20%)
7. The 2 minute “pitch” or introduction of the idea you are selling. 2%
8. The value and significance of the generated ideas, solution and innovation are logically and persuasively argued. 2%
9. Business case components, concepts and theoretical treatment addressed: 1) the problem, 2) benefits, 3) strategic response, 4) options analysis, 5) delivery. 6%
10. Structure and quality of the PowerPoint. 4%
11. Creativity. 2%
12. Everyone had the opportunity to present “equally”. 2%
13. Demeanour and general presenter skills. 2%
 Can we have sub-headings or a detailed structure to use for our report? Yes, a report typically follows this structure: title page, Table of Contents, Executive Summary, Main Body, Reference list, Appendices. The business case is a highly structured report, using headings, sub-headings and numbering. Your business case must consider the following 5 sections in its Main Body: problem; benefits; strategy; project options; deliverability. Within each of these, you can (and should) have multiple sub-headings. A template is provided in the assessment section that shows how you may structure your business case.
 Can we have sub-headings in the Executive Summary? Yes, definitely.
1) the problem, 2) benefits, 3) strategic response, 4) options analysis, 5) delivery of the recommended solution.
Words 2000
&am…

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM AmericanWritingHelp.com <<

#065

For what reason might the court not enforce this contract?

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  AmericanWritingHelp.com

College essay writing serviceQuestion descriptionSee upload picture. See upload picture. See upload picture.At AdvancedUSWriters.com, we make your academic life easier. Don’t worry about poring through tones of academic materials in search of ideas for your paper. Assign your homework to one of our writers. We’ll write and deliver your assignment on time!

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM AmericanWritingHelp.com <<

#075