The Elder Shall Serve The Younger

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

College essay writing serviceWrite a 350 word essay on the topic below.“What is implied by the phrase ‘the elder shall serve the younger’?” (Genesis 25:23).Must contain at least two scholarly sources.Purchase the answer to view it.
At AdvancedUSWriters.com, we make your academic life easier. Don’t worry about poring through tones of academic materials in search of ideas for your paper. Assign your homework to one of our writers. We’ll write and deliver your assignment on time!

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#075

This time you shall write a summary paper. You shall summarize “The Power of Co

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

24/7 Reliable Homework Help.
When your time is limited but you need to turn in a high-quality academic paper that will boost your grades.
[embedded content]
GET STARTED
This time you shall write a summary paper. You shall summarize “The Power of Conformity” in Models for Writers starting at page 334. In this cases the papers should be grammatically correct with good punctuation. A summary is basically where you tell in your own words what the essay you read is about. The summary should not include your own opinion. You will talk about the author’s opinion in your own words. You will want to figure out what the thesis is in the essay so you can reveal this to your reader in your summary. You will also want to figure out what the main point of each supporting paragraph is so you can mention this in your essay.Your summary will be shorter than the essay you read and should sum up what the essay you read is about in short form. In the response part students get to explain why they agree or disagree with the opinion stated in the paper(s). Don’t forget to look for and identify the thesis in these essays because finding the thesis will show you the central idea in the paper and allow you to respond to it more easily. 
Step 1: Your paper details
Give us your homework instructions,grading rubric, and anything elseyou think we need to completeyour assignment.
step 2: get your paper price
To do so, tell us your academic level,your assignment deadline, number of pages,and the assignment spacing.
step 3: Your Login details
Register an account with us,and pay for your academic paperby clicking on secure checkout.
last step: assign your paper
Once you’ve paid for your paper, we’ll then assign it to a course-specific writer(s). 
Here’s the paper you get from us:
Plagiarism-free paper.
Subject-specific content.
Neat presentation and flow.
Perfect spelling and grammar.
Correct assignment length.
Quality references used.
Correct referencing style.
Correct paper formatting.
Up to date references.
Authentic references.
HELP ME WRITE MY PAPER
And because your grades are too important to you, we give you these guarantees…
Plagiarism Free, Every Time: Every piece of work we deliver comes with a dedicated plagiarism report using Turnitin.
Complete Confidentiality: This is completely confidential. Your details will never be shared with anyone at all.
Always On Time: We stand firmly by our commitment to deliver your work on time because we know it’s URGENT.
Here are some of the emails we get from our clients
For the price of $24.99 a page, here’s exactly what you’ll get:
1 A high-quality paper written by a professional tutor with over 15 years writing experience.
2A 100% original paper written from scratch delivered to your email with a Turnitin report.
3Extra fast delivery on your paper this way you won’t have to miss a single deadline.
4Thorough quality checks performed to your paper right before we send it to you.
5A course-specific writer is assigned to your paper. Example, if you are a nursing student, we’ll give you a nursing graduate.
6Real time support through email and live chat. Available to you even on the weekends.
7Your paper will be eligible for free unlimited revisions.
Ready to try it for yourself too?
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
© 2018 | Intelli Essays Homework Service®

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#065

 This time you shall write a summary paper. For students in English 97, they sh

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

24/7 Reliable Homework Help.
When your time is limited but you need to turn in a high-quality academic paper that will boost your grades.
[embedded content]
GET STARTED
 This time you shall write a summary paper. For students in English 97, they shall summarize “The Power of Conformity” in Models for Writers starting at page 334.   A summary is basically where you tell in your own words what the essay you read is about. The summary should not include your own opinion. You will talk about the author’s opinion in your own words. You will want to figure out what the thesis is in the essay so you can reveal this to your reader in your summary. You will also want to figure out what the main point of each supporting paragraph is so you can mention this in your essay.Your summary will be shorter than the essay you read and should sum up what the essay you read is about in short form.In the response part students get to explain why they agree or disagree with the opinion stated in the paper(s). Don’t forget to look for and identify the thesis in these essays because finding the thesis will show you the central idea in the paper and allow you to respond to it more easily
Step 1: Your paper details
Give us your homework instructions,grading rubric, and anything elseyou think we need to completeyour assignment.
step 2: get your paper price
To do so, tell us your academic level,your assignment deadline, number of pages,and the assignment spacing.
step 3: Your Login details
Register an account with us,and pay for your academic paperby clicking on secure checkout.
last step: assign your paper
Once you’ve paid for your paper, we’ll then assign it to a course-specific writer(s). 
Here’s the paper you get from us:
Plagiarism-free paper.
Subject-specific content.
Neat presentation and flow.
Perfect spelling and grammar.
Correct assignment length.
Quality references used.
Correct referencing style.
Correct paper formatting.
Up to date references.
Authentic references.
HELP ME WRITE MY PAPER
And because your grades are too important to you, we give you these guarantees…
Plagiarism Free, Every Time: Every piece of work we deliver comes with a dedicated plagiarism report using Turnitin.
Complete Confidentiality: This is completely confidential. Your details will never be shared with anyone at all.
Always On Time: We stand firmly by our commitment to deliver your work on time because we know it’s URGENT.
Here are some of the emails we get from our clients
For the price of $24.99 a page, here’s exactly what you’ll get:
1 A high-quality paper written by a professional tutor with over 15 years writing experience.
2A 100% original paper written from scratch delivered to your email with a Turnitin report.
3Extra fast delivery on your paper this way you won’t have to miss a single deadline.
4Thorough quality checks performed to your paper right before we send it to you.
5A course-specific writer is assigned to your paper. Example, if you are a nursing student, we’ll give you a nursing graduate.
6Real time support through email and live chat. Available to you even on the weekends.
7Your paper will be eligible for free unlimited revisions.
Ready to try it for yourself too?
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
© 2018 | Intelli Essays Homework Service®

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#065

Original essay on: The assignment shall be presented

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

Presentation Requirements
The assignment shall be presented in the following format:
3. A title page containing the title of the assignment, name and student numbers of the group members, workshop facilitator’s Name and the time and location of workshop.
4. A table of contents
5. An executive summary
6. The build of the assignment (MS word, Times New Roman, Size 12 font, double spacing). Use of headings, tables and graphs is encouraged. Each page must be numbered. Appropriate reference citations throughout the assignment are expected.
7. References
Assume that the audit for Allegiance Coal Limited (Allegiance), a mining company, will be coming up for tender. You and your colleagues are required to prepare a client evaluation report based on your research for the senior partners of your audit firm. Your report should provide preliminary information as to whether or not the audit firm should consider tendering for the audit of Allegiance.
You should conduct extensive research and perform an analysis of the annual report of Allegiance for the year ended 30 June 2017 and any other relevant information that you have obtained
(Hint: Company’s website and Business news)
.
In your report, you must address the following issues:
Provide an overview of the client’s operations and industry in which it operates.
(4 marks)
2. What are the specific reporting requirements (standards/laws/regulations) for mining companies? You need to list and briefly describe FOUR (4) standards/laws or regulations. (8 marks)
3. Identify and explain <span s…

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#065

Major Essay (1750 words) – 40% Students shall choose ONE option from the list below and write a 1750…

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

GET SOLUTION at academicwritersbay.com
Major Essay (1750 words) – 40% Students shall choose ONE option from the list below and write a 1750…

Major Essay (1750 words) – 40% Students shall choose ONE option from the list below and write a 1750 word essay. 1. Compare and contrast a non-Christian Worldview of your choice with a Christian Worldview. In addition to a brief overview, choose ONE or TWO key aspects to discuss in more detail (examples include: the origin and nature of the universe, the sense of the ultimate (or nature of God), humanity, spiritual practices, or the nature of the good life). 2. What is the ‘Kingdom of God& …
Assignment status: Solved by our Experts.
Source: © AcademicWritersBay.com

>> 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM AcademicWritersBay.com <<

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#065

The Constitution states, “The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year by the People of the several States.

FIND A SOLUTION  AT  Academic Writers Bay

Meet   Your Rep
..” (Art. I, Sec. 2). Contrast this with the original constitutional language for the other house of Congress, “The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof for six Years…” (Art. I, Sec. 3). The phrase “chosen by the Legislature” was changed to “elected by the people” by the 17th Amendment, but not until 1912. In other words, from the beginning the House of Representatives was intended to be exactly what its name suggests –representative of the people. (Note that in 2010 the Tea Party, and some Republican politicians, called for repeal of the 17th Amendment, eliminating the popular vote for Senators. While most Republican politicians have backed away from that view, many Tea Party chapters continue to demand its repeal.)Textbook models suggest how members of the House of Representatives may fulfill their constitutional duty to “represent” – the delegate model, the trustee model, the oversight model, and the service model. A weakness of these models is that they ignore the pervasive influence of interest groups, partisanship, and political money (campaign contributions) on the behavior of congressional reps. To what extent do these factors interfere with effective representation?Before writing your initial post, review the assigned resources. To easily access the resources from the Ashford University Library, please see the table located in the Course Materials section.After researching your representative by using the assigned resources, identify one important issue directly related to your rep’s committee or subcommittee work in Congress. Summarize your representative’s position on this focus issue as described on his or her website or illustrated by legislation sponsored by your rep.  Be concrete and specific.  Avoid vague generalities like “my representative is for jobs” or “my Congressman is for national security.”With respect to this focus issue, evaluate your representative’s performance as a representative of the people in your legislative district. Justify your assessment from two perspectives:
How well does your rep’s position on that issue reflect      your district’s likely preferences or broad interests on the issue?      Support your inferences about the district with fact-based evidence – not      just your opinion about the district or your rep’s position on the focus      issue. Demonstrate how your rep does or does not reflect his or her      constituency on this issue. Consider your rep’s committee memberships and      seniority.
Discuss fact-based evidence about how interest groups,      political party loyalty, or campaign money may influence your      representative. Can these influences weaken his or her effectiveness as a      true “representative” of the district? Consider whether the      district is considered a “safe” seat or a competitive district. Put on      your critical thinking cap to respond to this aspect of the question.
Fully respond to all parts of the question. Write in your own words. Your initial must be at least 200-250 words. Support your position with APA citations to two or more of the assigned resources required for this discussion. Please be sure that you demonstrate understanding of these resources, integrate them into your argument, and cite them properly.By Day 7, respond to at least two of your classmates’ initial posts. Your peer responses each must be at least 75 words. They must demonstrate critical thinking (e.g., ask a relevant question about your peer’s post while explaining why your question is significant, or state a perspective that contrasts with your peer’s while explaining or justifying your position).

Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts

(USA, AUS, UK & CA  PhD. Writers)

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER 100% ORIGINAL PAPERS FROM Academic Writers Bay <<

#065